This week’s travel deals from April 28 to May 3 include a great deal on business class flights to Europe, cheap flights to Tahiti, a 165k point sign-up bonus, and more.
Apologies for the delay in posting. The Wi-Fi on this cruise ship is so slow despite it being “the fastest internet at sea.”
Hurry these deals are ending soon.
Last Minute Deals
If you can travel within the next two weeks, these last minute deals are for you!
UK residents, here are your UK last minute deals.
Deals Starting in Europe
One of my tips on how to find cheap First Class and Business Class flights is to fly from another country. This also works for coach tickets.
These daily deal specials change every day so you should book your deal now.
Canadian residents, we’ve got daily deals just for you!
On the other side of the pond? Here are the UK daily deals.
- $2,400 roundtrip Business Class to Europe. You can fly from the West Coast to Europe (Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Munich, Frankfurt) on British Airways. Travel May through end of Fall. Pro-tip: Use your AARP discount to save an additional $200. Plus the other promo code to save another 10%. 😉
- $119 one way to Hawaii – $238 roundtrip!!
- Lots of great airfare deals: $58 roundtrip to Vegas, $143 roundtrip to Miami, $419 roundtrip to Paris, and $584 roundtrip to Tahiti.
Miles and Points Deals
- You can earn a $750 signup bonus from the Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card after spending $6,000 on purchases in the first three months. This is a great business card if you want simple, no bonus categories to keep track of, and no annual fee.
- You can earn a 140,000 point bonus from the IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first three months. The free anniversary night makes this card worth it.
- Kids sail free! Kids sail free on your cruise. Email me travelingwellforless at gmail for details.
Here are some special deals just for Canadian residents.
Other Travel Deals
Travel Gear Deals
Favorite bank bonuses to help you get more money to travel.
Photo courtesy Ricardo Gomez Angel da Silva via Unsplash
Traveling Well For Less has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Traveling Well For Less and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
The Chase Sapphire Preferred is the best card to get started in the world of miles and points. It is the first card you should get to start traveling for free because the welcome offer is 80,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first three months.
My favorite perks about this card are earning 5X points on travel when booked through the Chase portal (2X if direct purchase), 3X points on dining , $50 yearly credit on hotels booked through the Chase portal, no foreign transaction fees, and transferring points to 13 airline and hotel partners like Hyatt, United, and Southwest.
Chase Freedom Unlimited®
The Chase Freedom Unlimited is one of my favorite cards for earning cash back card and travel rewards. It offers a welcome offer of 3% cash back = an extra 1.5% cash back on up to $20,000 in purchases your first year.
My favorite perks about this card are earning 6.5% cash back on travel booked through the Chase Travel Portal , 4.5% cash back at drugstores and restaurants, unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases and no annual fee. When paired with cards like the Chase Sapphire Reserve® Card, you can use your points to travel for free.